Her quest to transform lives through awareness and mindfulness.
Preethaji is the founder of One World Academy, a wisdom and meditation school in India for a new consciousness along with her husband Krishnaji. Preethaji is a sage who impacts her students through the power of her consciousness. She is a loving wife and mother who nurtures her family with a spiritual vision. She is a teacher and a mentor to the community of the teachers at the academy and the creator of the spiritual courses at the academy. She is a guide to the world community of instructors of One World Academy across 23 countries of the world. Preethaji has addressed many prestigious gatherings of seekers and conscious world leaders over the past two decades leading them through her gentle yet profoundly liberative teachings and meditations. In her teachings Preethaji brings about a convergence of 2 worlds- the scientific and the transcendental, the intellect and the heart. She is an enlightened philosopher who teaches the path of inner truth and not dogma. Learning from Preethaji is awakening to a new consciousness, a new life and the power to create a new world.
- Where has all this started from? Why did you decide to focus on this mission?
- What do you think are the reasons why people are currently not thriving in a beautiful state?
- You teach people so many important things that will profoundly help them in their lives. As you mentioned about the educational system, why aren’t they teaching us the same techniques as you do?
- A lot of people will be asking this question. When you say being in a beautiful state, does somebody have to be in that state 24/7?
- We have our conscious and our subconscious mind where the subconscious part operates like a computer and it remembers everything we feel, touch, hear. And over the years we build up all these “negative emotion, feeling, habits, behaviours” how does somebody take control over all that that’s been developed over the last 10, 15, 20, 25 years? What steps would you give them?
- Living in London I notice how it is such a busy place where everybody’s rushing to get things done, rushing from place to place. There’s a lot of competition and a lot of stress. What would your 3 bits of advice be for someone dealing with all the demands of day to day living in London? How can they start to be in this beautiful state?
- What are these breathing exercises and how do people do it?
- You’ve worked with several inspiring leaders around the world. Would you like to share with us some of the people that you’ve had an impact on?
Preetha Top books to read
- John Lennon’s “Imagine”
- Pandit Hari Prasad Chaurasia’s Water Poems