Why are women better leaders? The story behind her success as a mother, a business woman and a health enthusiast.
Ana Maria has worked in the Telecoms Emerging Markets since 2001. Many have asked, how is one succeeding in Africa? It’s about THE TEAM; talented employees, partners and collaborators. “Ihsan” means excellence, and it describes her Goal.
Her personal success is built on my curiosity about the world, my ability to connect, communicate, help, stay sincere. I strive on Unrelenting Passion, Assiduous Vision, Steadfast Courage. Many claim the emerging markets as Risk-Loaded: True!! This is the cost of the Real Opportunity. I am a marathon runner and in business I am geared for the Long Haul. I lead with an Unwavering belief in the Greater Purpose. This is why I choose Power Deployment to the areas where it is most needed in order to mix the need for communication, social, education and medical services.
Ana Maria’s Specialties are:
- U.S. and International operating experience from start-up to going public.
- Entrepreneurial and innovative management style, strong vision for growth, profitability.
- Great intuition for identifying trends and new markets.
- Proven ability to penetrate and develop internationally impossible territories.
- Dynamic hands-on ability to close high-level multi-cultural international transactions in the public and private sector.
- High-level negotiations and deal-making
Ann Maria is a Believer in
“dream it and make it happen”
with consistency, perseverance and persistence and we Manifest our thoughts. One of her favourite Quotes is by Rumi:
“Looking up gives light; although at first it makes you dizzy”.
- So how has business changed over the last ten years in the telecom industry?
- Where can you see the future going with the telecom industry?
- What does CO2 reduction do for our environment?
- So how did you come up with your CO2 reduction device that you want to take to Africa?
- What can we do on an everyday basis that can have an effect on reducing the production of CO2?
- How do you actually deal with the masculine environment especially in Africa?
- How did you manage your business and bring up your son?
- What are the top 3 adventures of starting your own business?
- For people or for women that want to start their own businesses, what advice would you give to them?
- What are your secrets to your beauty and what does health mean to you?
Ana Maria’s Top 3 Books to read
Top 3 Extracurricular Activities To Do?
- My work